WANT TO START SNOWSHOEING?
Take the first steps to make the most of winter. Learn helpful tips and advice about snowshoeing, from what to wear to where to go. You'll feel ready to head out on your first snowshoe day after this clinic.
- Snowshoe types, sizing, materials, and extra features;
- Other gear and accessories recommended for snowshoeing
- Appropriate clothing to wear while snowshoeing
- Various snowshoeing techniques
- Snowshoe tips; principles; and etiquette
- Where to go snowshoeing
WHO IS TEACHING THE CLINIC?
Our clinics are taught by friendly MEC staffers who are ready to answer any questions and share all the stuff they love about being outside. Everyone’s welcome!
You can drop-in to this clinic but we'd love to know if you're coming, please register at the link below. On the day of the clinic, join us on the second floor in Basecamp, our community hub area.
Questions? Contact us at 416-340-2667