MEC Gatineau Park Ultra - 11K
11K COURSE OVERVIEW
|DISTANCE||ELEVATION||START TIME||AID STATIONS||CUT-OFF TIME|
A bag drop for small items will be available at the starting line. Here you will also be able to find toilets.
Please note this race is not suitable for strollers.
Please reference the maps provided to familiarize yourself with the aid stations on course.
On the 11K route, Aid Stations will provide only water. Cups will be available at this station.
The two Aid Stations located the furthest on the 20K, 30K, and 50K will offer: water and Nuun electrolyte tabs. No cups will be available; runners must carry their own water bottle/hydration pack.
The Aid Stations at Camp Fortune (for 30K and 50K runners) will offer: water, Nuun electrolyte tabs, carbonated beverages, fruit, and salty snacks, all in a festive atmosphere. At this station, 30K and 50K runners are allowed to have a bag drop available at this station or have supporters waiting to provide encouragement.
Walkers are welcome to participate in the 11K and 20K routes, provided that you can complete the course in the 6hrs alloted. Walkers are not able to participate in the 30K and 50K routes.
Cut-off times will be applicable if racers are behind schedule when passing by Camp Fortune on the last loop of the 50K. The cut-off time is based off a pace of 8m24/km.
50K runners must complete the race within 7 hours.
- Chip timing for all distances by Sportstats
- Post-race snacks for all runners (upon presenting your race bib)
- 1 bag drop per runner. Please ensure your bag is easily identifiable with the tear-off section of your bib attached. MEC is not responsible for lost or stolen objects.
- Pacers must be registered for the race in order to be on course
- While we love your furry friends, dogs are not allowed on the race course. Dogs are admitted in Gatineau Park, but cannot participate in the race
- Littering on course is not allowed. Runners must carry their garbage with them or dispose of them at the aid stations in the bins provided
- Headphones are not permitted on course
Please respect and support your fellow runners. When you go to pass, let them know by saying "on your left". Slower runners should stay to the right to allow for those to pass.
The park will remain open to other users. Please respect those on course and provide space for other users or cyclists to pass.
For Your Safety
A medical team will be available at the race for the safety of all runners on course. Here are some tips to keep safe on course:
- Please fill in the emergency medical information on the reverse of your bib
- Participants should dress accordingly for the weather and carry with them any safety/medical accessories needed in case of an accident or sudden change in temperature
- If you encounter another runner on course experiencing difficulty, please provide assistance and alert staff or medical personnel
Until Jan 31 at 11:59pm
Until Aug 5 at 11:50pm
Until Aug 8 at 9:00pm
From 7:00am to 8:00am
Head back to the MEC Gatineau Park Ultra homepage to register now!