Parks Canada: learn to camp
Sorry, this event has passed.
Join Parks Canada’s Learn-to Camp team to discover the basics of campsite set up.
Skill level: beginner
- Explore campsite planning
- Safe food storage practices
- Leave No Trace Principles
- Tent set-up
- Find out where to go on your dream camping vacation & how to book your site
- What you need to pack for a front-country camping experience
You’ll have the opportunity to practice all of your new-found skills and to ask questions so you feel comfortable and capable setting out on your own adventure.