Take the first step to make the most of winter. Learn helpful tips and advice about snowshoeing, from what to wear to where to go. You’ll feel ready to head out on your first snowshoe day after this clinic.
Skill level: beginner
- How to choose the right snowshoes
- What to wear and clothing layer systems
- Safety tips for winter environments
- Where to rent gear and equipment
- Places to go snowshoeing nearby
WHO’S TEACHING THE CLINIC?
Our clinics are taught by friendly MEC staffers who are ready to answer any questions and share all the stuff they love about being outside. Everyone’s welcome!