MEC Winnipeg Winter Running Clinic
Sorry, this event has passed.
Yes, running in -25C is fun.
Yes, you can learn how to do it without freezing.
Join us in store for a winter running clinic, geared towards the realities of running in Winnipeg during our most notorious season.
- Skill Level: Beginner - intermediate
- Format: Knowledge-based, small group class
- How to plan for a safe, fun run
- Running in the cold - how it's different
- Smart layering for extremes - where to cover up
- Footwear for ice, snow and slush
- Tips on great local winter routes
- Info on local run crews that keep going all winter long