Save some bucks and learn how to tune and hot wax your alpine skis or snowboard. It's easier (and way less messy) than you might think, and you don't need tons of equipment to DIY at home.
Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate - Expert
- What you need to tune and wax your own skis and snowboard
- How to sharpen and maintain your edges
- How to repair minor base damage
- How to clean your bases
- How to apply wax (glide wax)
- Tips to choose the right wax for the conditions
Please leave your own skis or board at home, where you can practice your new skills on them later. We'll use demo skis and gear in class to show you how it's done.
WHO’S TEACHING THE CLINIC?
This clinic is taught by Rick Weissenborn, founder of Tools4Boards who is ready to answer any questions and share all the stuff he loves about being outside Everyone’s welcome!