Walk to 5K - 10 Week Course - Dec03
Learn how to go from walking to running a fun and safe 5K over a 10-week period. This course is held from Tuesday, October 1st to Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019, 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Join us for engaging workouts with our highly experienced, knowledgeable and inspiring run clinic leader, Rachel D.
A training program will be provided to you at the first session outlining the entire program complete with dates, weekly distances totals, lecture topics, and scheduled homework runs.
Lecture Topics Include:
Injury Prevention & Stretching
Heart Rate Training
- Where: MEC Toronto, 300 Queen Street West (corner of Queen West & Soho)
- All sessions will start from and return to the store
- Cost: $40.00 is for all 10 weeks
- Who: open to all
- You can change into your running gear at the store. We have change rooms and washrooms (second floor). If you need to change, please allow yourself enough time before the session starts.
- We will have a spot for clinic participants to store their bags, however, you should keep your valuables with you.
- Dress appropriately for each session; consider weather, temperature, and day light
- It is recommended that you bring water. You can fill up your water bottle at the store, on the second floor.
- This clinic will run weekly, for 10 weeks, each Tuesday at the specified time.
- Rain or shine? Yes, except for events outside our control. Should the unforeseen happen, you will receive an email notification at the email address you provide.
- The full benefits of the program are experienced by registering for all 10 weeks, however, you are welcome to sign-up until the third week (October 15th). A fee of $40.00 still applies and there are no make up sessions.
Please register at the link below. We look forward to seeing you!
More questions? Please contact us at 416-340-2667 or email email@example.com