MEC RUN CREW - INTERMEDIATE
Do you love running? Tired of doing it alone? We're here to help keep up your motivation throughout the year! Join us weekly for a free group run. We will run on a variety of terrain between roads and trails starting from MEC North Vancouver. We run rain, snow or shine! This is a great opportunity to get social and to compliment any other training you may be doing.
- The Intermediate MEC Run Crew typically runs ~10km of trails
- All runs start and finish at MEC North Vancouver
- Runs are led by enthusiastic MEC North Vancouver staff run leaders
- Out of courtesy for those attending, MEC staff run leaders will be leaving promptly at 6pm!
Come out this week for a special collaboration with MEC x Salomon.
When you have the right gear and good company, night running can be a lot of fun! Join us at MEC to test out the latest gear from Salomon, and learn how to tackle the trails at night.
Dress appropriately for the run; consider rain, temperature and day light
Please bring the following:
- Headlamp is mandatory (we will be running on trails in the complete dark)
- Appropriate trail running shoes and bright/reflective clothing
- Water and a snack
- Optional: whistle, cell phone, extra layers.
If you have any questions, please call MEC North Vancouver at 604.990.4417