Join our experienced bike mechanic for this in depth clinic on how to fix a bike's flat tire and practice the skill. This hands-on clinic will allow you to do that, and for this reason the attendance is limited to a maximum of 8 people. Please register at the link below. You do not need your own bike to participate, you will practice on bikes from our store. You may also attend this clinic as just an observer who wants to learn, space permitting.
By the end of this clinic, participants will:
- Be able to remove a wheel
- Be able to detach brake(disc, “V” and cantilever)
- Be able to remove tire (use of tire levers)
- Be able to remove tube (presta and Schrader)
- Be able to replace and repair a tube
Questions? Call us at 416-340-2667