Kettle Valley Trail Biking: Stage 2 - Jul20
This tour incorporates the classic Kettle Valley line with overnights at McCulloch Lake, Chute Lake, West Summerland, Chain Lake and Princeton. We’ll average 55 km (34 miles) per day with highlights to include Myra Canyon and wine sampling in the Okanagan region of British Columbia’s interior.
*The July tour will donate $50 per participant to the Great Trail (Trans-Canada Trail).
R.E.M. Event Management Inc. was founded to create and manage events, with a specialization in cycling (our passion). Some of the events we have initiated or been hired to manage raise awareness or funds for other causes (several million dollars have been raised through events that we have managed and or been hired to lead). Our expertise ranges from marketing through to operations in both local, national and international events.
Services of one or more experienced Great Explorations guides and support vehicle
- 6 nights camping
- All breakfasts, lunches & dinners (appetizers daily, gourmet meals, lots of variety, vegetarians gladly accommodated)
- Entrance fees for selected historical sites and museums
- Detailed map, route instructions and Great Explorations Travel Guide
- All baggage transportation
- All transportation from initial meeting point to final drop-off (Beaverdell / Princeton)
- First transfer from Vancouver, Hope or Princeton to Beaverdell (see Cost section)
- Final transfer from Princeton to Hope or Vancouver (see Cost section).