MEC Run Crew
MEC VANCOUVER RUN CREW
Do you love running? Tired of doing it alone? We're here to help keep up your motivation throughout the year! Join us weekly for a free group run. We run rain or shine and typically complete about 4K - 7K depending on who shows up. This is a great opportunity to get social and to compliment any other training you may be doing.
- No group running experience is required and beginners are welcome
- All runs start and finish from the MEC Vancouver store
- Gear check is available at the store, however we suggest taking valuables with you
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC Vancouver staff run leaders
Simply meet your run leader next to the Member Service Desk inside the MEC Vancouver store for 5:55pm and be ready to head out!
- We recommend that participants are comfortable running a minimum of 1K without stopping
- Dress appropriately for the run; consider rain, temperature and day light
- There are washrooms and change rooms located in store
- The store will close at 7pm after all runners and leaders have returned
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Water Bottle / Hydration Belt
- Head Lamp (if day light is minimal)
If you have any questions please call MEC Vancouver at 604.872.7858.