Sunset Sup at Telford Lake
Join us at the downtown Edmonton store. We will take a bus out to Telford Lake and enjoy a beautiful sunset while cruising around on our standup paddleboards. After we will enjoy each others company with some backyard games and a chill zone.
|Time||What we are doing|
|6:00pm||Meet at downtown store|
|6:30pm||Depart for Telford Lake|
|7:15pm||Arrive at Telford Lake|
|7:45pm||Head out onto the lake|
|10:30pm||Leave Telford Lake|
|11:00pm||Arrive back at the downtown store|
We only have room to bring inflatable SUP's. You are more than welcome to bring your own boat and meet us at Astotin Lake to enjoy the company of fellow paddlers.
The first 25 registrants can use one of MEC's inflatable paddleboards at no charge! After that, if you don't own an inflatable paddleboard you can rent one at the following:
Totem Outfitters - 7430 99 street
River Valley Adventure Co. - Louise McKinney Park
- The cost includes park entry.
- You must wear a PFD
- Don't forget your pumps and paddles
- Remember it gets chilly at night - come prepared.
- Bring Bug Spray
- A spare change of clothes is probably a good idea
- Please label your gear and bags as we will be loading the equipment into a cargo van for transportation.
- School bus will be the method of transportation to get out to Elk Island