Join us every Friday evening for a Bike Maintenance Clinic from 7:30 - 8:30 pm. The 101 clinic is designed to go over basic details to help keep your bike in working order. Please note that all of our 101 clinics are only $10, are limited to only 10 people and are recommended as a prerequisite to attending one of our more advanced 201 clinics.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need your own bike to participate
Know Your Bike - 101
By the end of this clinic, participants will:
- Be able to recognize mechanical issues
- Learn what basic care and maintenance looks like, and how to provide it
- Learn terminology associated with your bike and how to use it
- Know what to look for in fit and features when selecting accessories with your bike
- Know the basic skills required to switch out pedals, saddles, racks, tires
Questions or Concerns?
call the Calgary Downtown store at: 403-269-2420