MEC Run Crew - Aug14
MEC VANCOUVER RUN CREW
Do you love running? Tired of doing it alone? We're here to help keep up your motivation throughout the year! Join us weekly for a free group run. We run rain or shine and typically complete about 4K - 7K depending on who shows up. This is a great opportunity to get social and to compliment any other training you may be doing.
- No group running experience is required and beginners are welcome
- All runs start and finish from the MEC Vancouver store
- Gear check is available at the store, however we suggest taking valuables with you
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC Vancouver staff run leaders
Simply meet your run leader next to the Member Service Desk inside the MEC Vancouver store for 5:55pm and be ready to head out!
- We recommend that participants are comfortable running a minimum of 1K without stopping
- Dress appropriately for the run; consider rain, temperature and day light
- There are washrooms and change rooms located in store
- The store will close at 7pm after all runners and leaders have returned
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Water Bottle / Hydration Belt
- Head Lamp (if day light is minimal)
If you have any questions please call MEC Vancouver at 604.872.7858.