MEC Run Crew - Road - Dec10
Join MEC Run Crew to get outside and stay active!
The run will typically be about 4K to 7K depending on who shows up. This is a great opportunity to stay active, get social or to complement any other training you may be doing.
- No group running experience is required and beginners are welcome
- All runs start and finish from the MEC Toronto store
- Gear check is available at the store, however we suggest taking valuables with you
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC Toronto staff run leaders
For these December run dates, simply meet your run leader, Rachel D., next to the Member Service Desk inside the MEC Toronto store for the 6:30pm departure time and be ready to head out. Pre-registration is recommended but you may sign-up in person (please arrive a bit earlier if registering in person).
- We recommend that participants be comfortable running a minimum of 1K without stopping
- Dress appropriately for the run including gloves/mittens, hat/toque; consider temperature and precipitation;
- With the darkness of fall and winter, it’s a good idea to have reflectivity and/or bright apparel and/or lighting accessories
- Recommended to bring water bottle or hydration belt
- There are washrooms and change rooms located in store
- The group will depart at 6:30pm and be back by 7:30pm
Any concerns or questions please contact James Donald at email@example.com.