COME LEARN WITH MEC!
These clinics are designed for the more curious cyclist who wants to extend their knowledge of bike maintenance. Each clinic is led by an experienced MEC bike mechanic, giving you a small class size and the ability to fully engage.
This course will teach you:
- how to change your cable and housing;
- how to remove, size, and install a new chain (or repair);
- how to remove and install a cassette;
- when to bring your bike in for major repairs.
This is a knowledge based clinic, and we will provide you with all of the materials you might need.
- We hightly recommend our Bike Maintenance 101 clinic as the ideal prerequisite to any of the Bike Maintenance 201 topics as it covers the basics to get you started.
- Please meet your MEC clinic leader at our Member Service Desk.
- There is no need to bring our own bike to the clinic.
- We love to offer great value with our programming, but can't offer refunds on our clinics. Please see our refund policy here.
MEC VANCOUVER BIKE MAINTENANCE 201 SERIES
Learn what you'll need to know to work on your own bike! Our Bike Maintenance 201 series focuses on three different topics.
OUR CLASSES THAT ARE CURRENTLY INCLUDED IN THIS SERIES:
- Brake Adjustment
- Derailleur Adjustment