Basic Bike Maintenance Clinic 101
Come join us for an in-store session that focuses on the basics of bike maintenance. All clinics are led by bike mechanics or trained cycling staff, giving you a small class size to really get involved and learn a new skill. You do not need your own bike to participate. Please register below.
- How to maintain your bike’s chain & components
- How to change a tire & patch a tube
- How to adjust your brakes
This information clinic will provide you with the basic skills to keep your ride safe & smooth along the road or trail.
Please ask for directions to the clinic at the Member Service Desk in store.
Other Bike 101 clinics take place:
- Every other Monday night 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Every other Thursday night 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Occasional Wednesdays 12:00pm to 1:00pm
For more information, questions or concerns, please contact James Donald at email@example.com
Please follow us @mec_toronto