Hatha Yoga for Children - Oct12
Click here to register: https://www.innerengineering.com/ieo-new/program-registration/?pgm=hatha...
Ages: 7 - 13 years
Isha Hatha Yoga for Children offers an introduction to yoga through simple life enhancing practices. These include:
- Upa Yoga: Activates the joints, muscles and energy system
- AUMkar Meditation: Enhances concentration, memory, focus, and mind/body coordination
- Nadi Shuddhi: Balances and purifies the system
These are also an effective preventative for obesity, asthma, sinusitis and other chronic ailments. The program is designed by Sadhguru, a yogi, mystic, and founder of Isha Foundation and conducted by a highly trained Isha Hatha Yoga teacher.
Isha Hatha Yoga is open to children ages 7-13, no previous experience of yoga required.
Sadhguru about yoga for children:
Benefits of practicing Hatha Yoga for Children regularly:
- Activate the joints, muscles and energy system
- Enhance concentration, memory, focus and mind/body coordination
- Balance and purify the system
- Prevent for obesity, asthma, sinusitis and other chronic aliments
Fri, Oct 12: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Sat, Oct 13: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Sun, Oct 14: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm