COME LEARN WITH MEC!
These clinics are best suited to beginners who are new to bike maintenance. In our 90 minute session you will learn the anatomy of the bike, diagnosing a problem, basic maintenance, fixing a flat tire and when to bring your bike in for more major repairs.
This course will teach you:
- Know Your Bike
- How to diagnose common mechanical issues;
- How to provide basic maintenance;
- Knowledge about different bike parts, and their function;
- When to bring your bike in for major repairs.
- How to Fix a Flat
- How to remove your wheel;
- How to detatch your brakes ('V', cantilever, and disc);
- Tire removal (use of tire levers);
- Tube removal (presta and schrader);
- Tube replacement and repair.
- Accessorizing Your Bike
These sessions are the perfect foundation for our Bike Maintenance 201 clinics. The Bike Maintenance 201 clinics are also $20 each, and they continue with more in depth information and intermediate level bike maintenance skills.
Please do not bring your own bike, our mechanic will have one available for demonstrations.
We love to offer great value with our programming, but can't offer refunds on our clinics. Please see our refund policy here.