MEC Barrie Century Ride
Join us for the 5th annual MEC Barrie 50K and 100K (approximate distances) fall ride. This year we're taking the event west into beautiful Clearview Township! Our route will start and end at Creemore Springs Brewery.
The ride is supported with marshals and directional arrows along the course, as well as a couple of rest stops.
Early Bird: $35 (Before August 26th)
Day Of: $50 (if spots are still available)
The ride is capped at 250 participants.
- Check in will run from 8:00am-8:45am at Creemore Springs Brewery
- A post ride meal is included in the entry fee.
- Aid stations along the course with hydration and nutrition.
- Chase vehicle to assist with major mechanical issues
- First-aid attendant along the route
- The route will be open to other users (cars and riders), so we advise that you use caution while out on the road. Riders will need to be self-sufficient along the ride: packing appropriate clothing for the day, a spare tube, pump and patch kit (in case you get a flat between aid stations), and food and water if you feel you will need extra nourishment between aid stations. Please share the road.
- Helmets are mandatory! You will not be allowed to participate without one.
Information to come.
What will be happening at Creemore Springs Brewery:
- Our in-house mechanics will be available for any last minute tweaking, as well as a mechanic on course in the chase vehicle.
- There will be bike parking near the brewery, but NOT a bike valet.
- Food and drink at the end of the ride! One beer is included for each rider.
- $5/beer for spectators and riders.
- Have some great used gear you would like to donate? We will be collecting donations for Firebird Community Cycle.
For more information, Please contact Lynda Day or call 705-792-4675.