OUR MISSION IS TO ENABLE RUNNERS OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES TO GET OUTSIDE AND GET RUNNING!
We set up track workouts, interval sessions and hill repeats, or just a cruise through the Mount-Royal.
- Thursdays, at 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturdays, at 9:00am to 11:00pm
- Our runs are inclusive
- On Thursdays our runs have a training focus, appropriate for any pace of runner
- At the weekend we mix it up, hitting the trail, or just a cruise through the Mount-Royal.
- We meet at MEC Saint-Denis (4394 Saint-Denis, Montréal (Qc))
- The meet-up will be held in french
WHAT TO BRING
- Trail running shoes
- A water bottle/ hydration system
- Clothing for the conditions
- Valid health card or photo id
Please, click here