Volunteers Needed: MEC Events
Volunteers are the Heart and Soul of an Event
If you have a passion for helping out and being active outdoors,
we would love to have you join our team!
Do you think you can bring it?
MEC Winnipeg wants you to volunteer with us. Whether it be for fun, volunteer/practicum hours or a new way to get out and meet people —we want you on our team! In addition to the great feeling you get for helping support your community, you will receive free registration to one of our 2018 running events as a token of our appreciation!
How it works:
- Below are links to our specific volunteer registration pages, and the event pages for additional information.
- Find the events you would like to help support, and click on their volunteer pages to register today!
Volunteer Registration & Event Pages:
- A week before the event, you will receive an email with details on your tasks and general event information.
- You will have a check in call with the event coordinator before hand to ensure you are comfortable with what you're doing.
- On event day, you will show up at the time and location indicated. You will have a team leader who will help you find your station and guide you through your tasks on site.
- Following the event, you will receive free registration to one of our other races! Require volunteer hours for practicum? Let us know and we will ensure you receive the documentation you need!
Typical Volunteer Tasks: