Basic Bike Maintenance Clinic 101 *New Monday night sessions!
Come join us for a in-store session that focuses on the basics of bike maintenance.
• How to maintain your bike’s chain & components.
• How to change a tire & patch a tube.
• How to adjust your brakes.
This information clinic will provide you with the basic skills to keep your ride safe & smooth along the road or trail.
Clinic Leader and #mecstaffer Ian R is an experienced cyclist who has toured in Cuba several times and is President of the Toronto Bicycling Network.
This event takes place:
- Every other Monday Nights 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
Other Bike 101's take place:
- Every other Thursday nights 6:00pm to 7:00pm 12pm
- Occasional Wednesdays 12:00pm to 1:00pm
and Every other Thursday nights 6:00pm to 7:00pm 12pm
Please register for this clinic below.
Please ask for directions at the Member Service Desk. You do not need your own bike to participate.
For more information, please contact James Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on