Bike Maintenance 201 - Mega Clinic - Jul14
Sorry, this event has passed.
MEC EDMONTON BIKE MAINTENANCE 201 - SUPER CLINIC
At the Downtown location: 11904 104 Avenue
Come join us!
This 4 hour in-store session focuses on beyond-the-basics of bike maintenance and gives you a chance to get wrenching. These clinics take place every second week at the Brewery district MEC store. After each clinic, all participants receive a voucher for 10% off any purchases on the clinic day!
- How to remove and replace: cranks, chain rings, chain, cassette, front derailleur and rear derailleur
- Alignment of front and rear derailleur
- How to replace and install bottom brackets
- How to tune their front and rear derailleur
- Installation of shifter cables and housing
- How to replace jockey wheels
- Assessing the wear on your derailleurs
Brakes (Disc Brakes Not Included)
- How to install brake systems
- How to align brake pads
- Installation of brake housing
- Assessing brake pad wear
*You may bring your own bike to the session
Attending a 201 course entitles you to 10% off bike tools that day.
Any questions: please contact email@example.com