Free Seminar - Open Water Swimming - Jun14
Whether you’re a beginner looking to test the open waters or a triathlete looking to perform your best on race day, we can help you get a head start with this free seminar.
Start thinking about open water now and give yourself time to practice in your local pool, and be a step ahead by the time the ocean and lakes warm up this summer.
Come along to this Free Seminar with Sea Hiker Coach Peter Scott and discuss topics such as:
- How to overcome common fears and anxieties
- How to breathe comfortably in colder water
- A basic guide to choosing and using a wetsuit for open water swimming or triathlon
- How you should adapt your stroke for open water swimming
- Tips on sighting and navigation skill practice so you swim in a straight line
- Open water race strategies
- The most frequently asked questions we get asked by new and more experienced open water swimmers
Peter will answer all your questions and help you feel better prepared to take your swimming outdoors.