MEC Burlington Century Ride: 100K & 50K
Welcome to the MEC Burlington Century Ride! This is a one day road cycling adventure on an open course for people who are passionate about their active lifestyles. For only $40 you can choose between a 55km or 100km ride that will take you throughout our beautiful escarpment. There will be marshals and directional signs along the course, rest stops complete with replenishments, electrolytes, and a bike mechanic for minor repairs.
The ride will start at 9:00am, RAIN OR SHINE. Upon finishing, celebrate your accomplishment at Cascata Bistro, on their beautiful chilled out patio or in the restaurant for a craft burger and beer (not included in reg price). Relax and bask in the glory of a ride well done with the camaraderie of other riders at the Après Ride.
Regular Price: $40
Day of Registration: $50 (Exact Cash Only)
Well marked, smooth roads for a safe, enjoyable ride.
- Finish area Après Ride
- Rest stations – water, nourishment & restrooms.
- Mechanical and Medical support at rest stations.
- MEC mechanics will be available for any last minute pre ride adjustments.
The route will be open to other users, so we advise caution while out on the road. RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE OBEYED. All road signs and intersection markings or signals must be adhered to without exception. Riders need to be self-sufficient along the ride – pack appropriate clothing, spare tube, pump and patch kit, food and water if you feel you’ll need extra nourishment between aid stations.
We are stoked to announce our partnership with Cascata Bistro for our apres-ride delights!
Get exclusive deals when you present your bib:
- Free burger OR $10 off your meal
- $5 pints of craft beer
Bibs will be available for pick-up in store:
- Thursday September 13: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday September 14: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday September 16 (at the event): 7:30am - 8:45am
Please choose from one of the following options to sign up for this ride:
- Register Online below. Make sure to select desired distance.
(Online registration will close at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, September 12th)
- Day of Registration at Courtcliffe Park 7:30 - 8:45 - $50 - CASH ONLY
Online registrants can also pick up their ride bib the day of the event. Bib pick up available from 7:30am - 8:45am
- 7:30am – 8:45am registration and kit pick up is open
- 9:00am – Start from Courtcliffe Park
100km Route | Strava Download
55km Route | Strava Download
For more information, feel free to contact Jill Robinson at email@example.com or call 905-333-8559 ext. 245.