MEC Road Ride Meet-up - Mar20
RIDE WITH US.
Join us for a dynamic and engaging cycling workout with our energetic and experienced MEC leaders, every Tuesday at 6:15pm from March - September. Bring out your road bike and join a great community of riders as we get you ready to reach your cycling goals - perhaps even an MEC Century Ride!
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will be offering two pace group options.
Our "KOM / QOM Ride" will see an average pace of 30km/h - 34km/h. Our "Relaxed Ride" will see an average pace of 24km/h - 27km/h. All rides will leave the store no later than 6:15pm, please come ready to go. This is a “no drop” ride.
This class will include:
- 1.5 hr of coached road riding
- A program that will build throughout the season
- Tips on form and skills
You will need to bring:
- Your road bike
- Fenders (in inclemental weather)
- Your desire to kick butt in (and out of) the saddle!
KOM / QOM RIDE
- Come dressed for the weather (precipitation, temperature, trail conditions)
- Wear reflective clothing/ lights to ensure visibility and safety
- Gear check is available for storage during your ride
- Meet on the Bike Patio at MEC Victoria ready to ride!
Riders will be required to sign a waiver at the start of each year. This can be done online by registering below, or by signing a paper waiver before the ride.
Contact Caitlin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about the MEC Rides.
View photos from our local MEC events on MEC Victoria Flickr.