MEC Run Crew - Saturday - Nov11
Reminder that this Saturday's Run Crew will be cancelled to recognize Remembrance Day. We will return to our regular Run Crew programming on Tuesday (Nov 14) and Saturday (Nov 18).
COME RUN WITH MEC!
Join us weekly for a free group run. No experience required, and beginners are welcome. Weekend runs are usually longer, and have two leaders for different pace groups or distances, as the group requires.
Check us out on meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Victoria-MEC-Run-Meetup-Group/ for post-run route maps and photos!
- All runs start and end at MEC Victoria, meeting on the bike patio
- New routes every week
- Runs are lead by our enthusiastic and experienced MEC run leaders
- Come dressed for the weather (precipitation, temperature, trail conditions)
- Wear reflective clothing/ lights to ensure visibility and safety
- Gear check is available for storage during your run
- We recommend you come prepared with a watch, water bottle/ hydration system
For more information about our events, please contact the MEC Victoria Outreach Coordinator, Caitlin Brown, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (250)386-2667 ext.235
View photos from our local MEC events on MEC Victoria Flickr.
Connect with us.