LEARN TO PACK A KAYAK!
Presented by SKABC
Randy Chatterjee, President of SKABC, and other SKABC memebrs will demonstrate the fine art of packing a sea kayak for a comfortable camping trip as far from the civilization as you can paddle. This 30-minute clinic will show the equipment you should have, what is nice to have and what will actually fit.
Topics covered are :
• What a Safe and Comfortable Campsite by the Water Looks like
• Sizing a Kayak for the Length of Trip you want to do
• Suggested Camping Gear, Food and Water
• How to Pack a Kayak for Safety, Stability, and Easy Access
• and finally, Leaving No Trace.
This clinic is an excellent introduction for anyone who wants to take their paddling skills into the great unknown.
BOOK EARLY TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE!
Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to start the workshop on-time.