An Introduction to Cycle Touring day trips within Toronto.
A helmet, bell and lights are required for this ride.
Be on time! Ride departs at 9:05am!
- Introduce cyclists to the vast network of paved paths across Toronto.
- Sundays TTC and GO have no restrictions on bikes.
- Get outdoors and see what Toronto has to offer.
- Learn to ride in a group (pace and planned rest stops - no one left behind).
- How to plan and review a route using the (free!!) City of Toronto Cycle Map.
- Basic bike safety.
- What to bring/pack list.
Route will start at Corontation Park and head west to High Park. 16.7K.
Any concerns or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on