MEC Toronto Rider Expo Night
MEC Toronto is excited to announce our first annual Rider Expo Night!!
We're kicking off the riding season by inviting cyclists throughout Toronto to a private event featuring:
Steve Bauer - Canadian Olympic Medalist, MEC Toronto's Expo Keynote speaker, will discuss his Olympic experience and how cycling has taken him around the world!
Introducing the stars of MEC Toronto's Rider Expo: Ridley, Ghost and MEC Bikes!
The entire store will be on discount!!
- 15% off cycling accessories within MEC Toronto
- 10% off all bikes within MEC Toronto
- 10% off all items within MEC Toronto
Cycling Expert Seminars:
- Bike Maintenance 101 with Master Mechanic Marc Van Loon and David Currie
- Nutrition of Cyclists with National Duathlon Champion Sasha Gollish
- Goldstar Trainer Races and trainer demos!
- Racing Skills/Licensing/Membership/Race Series with the Ontario Cycling Association
- Cycle Training Technology with MEC Product Leader David Tipton
- Toronto Riding Meccas with Share the Road's Elenaor and MEC's Jim Adams.
- Packing for the Road Rider with MEC's Shuaib Alum.
- The Mattamy Velodrome!
- Yoga Training for Cycling with Yoga Tree.
Exclusive Limited Time Offers:
- Limited off of only 50 MEC "Fast Pass" repair cards which allows the holder to get to the front of the line for express bike repairs and tune-ups for 12 months. For this event only you can purchase the pass for $30.
- Limited offer of only 30 deluxe bike fitting sessions, regularly priced at $130, only $50 each. Good for 12 months.
Gold Sprints Racing:
- Opposed to traditional roller racing where riders have to balance, GoldSprints use fixed gear bikes mounted by their forkstands so that the riders don't have to balance, only pedal as fast as they can!! Prizes to the fastest sprinters!!
- MEC Gift Cards
- Two entries to MEC Toronto Century Rides!
- Steam Whistle Brewing will be providing delicious beer and answering all of your beer related questions.
In Honour of the Event MEC Toronto will be making a donation to the Ontario Cycling Association!
The OCA will be a leading organization which provides opportunities for personal excellence by developing, delivering and promoting quality programs and services for existing and future members in the sport of cycling!
Participants must be 19 or older.
If you have any questions or concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org