Backcountry 101: West Coast Trail Prep - May07
LET US HELP YOU PREPARE FOR THE WEST COAST TRAIL!
Join our camping specialists from 5:30 - 6:30pm for a FREE one-hour clinic designed to introduce you to the equipment required for a safe and comfortable trip and tips for backcountry travel.
By the end of this session, participants will be familiar with the essential equipment required for an overnight backcountry adventure along the West Coast Trail, including:
- Trip planning (logistics, registration, details pertaining to the West Coast Trail);
- Must-see locations along the West Coast Trail;
- Clothing and layering systems for your trip;
- Meal planning for extended periods;
- Understanding the importance of a properly fitting backpack, and how to pack your own like a pro!
We will provide all the materials you need for this clinic. Come prepared with your questions and a sense of adventure!
Please meet in the camping department in the south end of our store.
Please contact our Outreach Coordinator, Caitlin Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store at (250)386.2667