Volunteers Needed - MEC Paddlefest
Volunteer with Us!
Are you interested in volunteering at an MEC event? Because we'd love YOUR help at MEC Paddlefest Victoria at Willows Beach on Saturday July 7, 2018. Click here for more information about the event.
Here's how it works:
- You need to be responsible for your own transportation to the event location
- You volunteer for 4hours, with shifts available from 9:00-1:00pm, and 12:00-4:00pm
- You get a lunch provided
- Event Set-up/tear-down
- Parking Lot Marshal
- Gear Swap crew
- Beach helpers
- Kids zone
- General floater
What you need to do in 3 easy steps:
- Show your interest by registering as a volunteer below!
- You will receive an email confirmation
- You will receive detailed instructions the week before the event
- Who? Anyone! It’s a great opportunity to be part of the festival and the paddling community.
- What? Set-up/Tear-down, gear swap, boat demos, site crew - there are many positions available!
- When? MEC Paddlefest is on Saturday July 7, 2018
- Where? Willows Beach in Oak Bay! We cannot provide transportation so make sure you can bike or bus or carpool with a a friend if you do not have a car.
- Why? Endless reasons! You help the paddling community by helping us host an amazing event! You will help the participants, making sure they are safe on the water and in the boats! You will meet lots of great friendly people, be outdoors in the fresh air, and engage with your community.
- How? Sign up online below, and we'll reach out to provide you with more information and shift times available.
Our events would not be possible without the amazing support of our staff and volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers to join our team to help make this community event a success!
Apply here if you wish to join our team, and we will contact you. You can also reach the Paddlefest Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
We hope to hear from you!