Walk to Run a 5K
Now's the time! You too can run 5K!
This beginner friendly ten week training program is designed to prepare participants to reach a distance of 5K. Participants will begin at different levels of fitness and are encouraged to complete each training session to the best of their ability.
Some of the weekly sessions will be preceded by a 15-20 minute lecture on topics related to running, including gear, nutrition and safety.
This clinic will prepare you to enter into MEC Barrie Race Three on June 9, 2018.
- Dress appropriately for each clinic; consider rain, temperature and day light.
- There are washrooms and change rooms located in store.
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Watch / GPS Watch
- Hand Held Water Bottle / Hydration Belt
- Head Lamp (if day light is minimal)
April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th 31st
If you haver any questions please email Lynda Day.