Science + Triathlon Conference - Dec05
The science.triathlon.org Conference will bring together the very best minds in Triathlon, and deliver cutting edge presentations on the latest in sports science. Prepare to be truly inspired by our impressive list of keynote speakers. Hear first-hand on everything from driving performance from Brownlee coach, Malcolm Brown - to hard scientific evidence and how you can apply it to make your athletes stronger, faster and better from Ross Tucker – World renown Chief Scientist and Talent ID guru.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
1. Is that message in your inbox or on twitter feed real evidence or not? Come hear Alex Hutchinson and Dr. Pierre Nicolas Lemyre talk about finding the golden nuggets in a wasteland of pseudoscience.
2. Did you know that many young triathletes that are great at 14 never make it pro? Let’s have an honest conversation about determinants of performance from world leading experts in talent ID. Dr. Jean Côté
3. Do you have an athlete that struggles to find a healthy balance in life and triathlon? Dr. Carl Foster will deliver the cutting-edge evidence on “healthy triathletes are better performers”.
4. Are the environments you train in healthy and beneficial to your athlete’s health and performance? Find out how water, air and altitude make a difference.
5. Dr. RossTucker, World Renowned South African Sports Scientist and talent ID guru.