MECx Winnipeg Cyclocross - Kids Race 8 And Under - Oct7
Register online until 11:59pm on Thursday October 5.
|Kids (Ages 8 and Under)|
NOTE: Race Day Registration CLOSES 30 MINS BEFORE RACE.
- All riders must submit a completed waiver. Waivers are at the race site and will be sent out to all online registrants in advance.
All MEC EVENTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
For more information, please visit: http://events.mec.ca/refund-policy.
RACE DAY INFO
Open Race: 11am
C/Citizen Race: 12pm
PM Kids Race (Ages 9 to 11): 1:30pm
B Race: 2:30pm
A Race: 3:30pm
NOTE: Please click the above links to register or find out more information about our other races.
St. Adolphe River Park
St. Adolphe Road, Saint Adolphe, Manitoba
There is parking onsite, but as always, MEC encourages participants to carpool to the site.
Waste Management: There will be garbage, recycling, and compost bins at the event site.
Green Hydration with BYOB "Bring Your Own Bottle": To help with our initiative to limit waste and our carbon footprint, we suggest you stay hydrated and keep our environment clean by bringing your own refillable water bottle on race day. You will be responsible for carrying your bottle throughout the event. Water refill stations will be available along the race route.
NOTE: Race details may be subject to change and adjustment.
- Hand-ups (food, tools, or supplies) are not allowed anywhere on the course.
- A rider may NOT take on any additional water or food at any time during the race.
- Mechanical work, bike exchange, or wheel exchange may only take place within the designated pit lane.
- Riders may never cut across the course and may never backtrack along the course to get to the pit line.
- Riders are required to wear a hard-shell ANSI or SNELL approved helmet while racing, warming up, and cooling down.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the MECx Winnipeg Cyclocross, please reach out to our Outreach and Learning Coordinator Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org.