JOIN US FOR OUR MEET-UP RUN TO GET OUTSIDE AND GET ACTIVE!
We run rain or shine and typically complete about 1K to 2K on the track. This is a great opportunity to get social and to compliment any other training you may be doing.
- No group running experience is required and beginners are welcome
- All runs start and finish from John Paul II Catholic Secondary School Track
- Gear check is not available at this location
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC London staff run leader
Out of courtesy for those attending, MEC staff runs will start promptly at 6:30pm
- We recommend that participants are comfortable running a minimum of 1K
- Dress appropriately for the run; consider rain, temperature and day light
- There are no washrooms or change rooms located at the track
- It is recommnended to bring the following:
- Water bottle
- Running shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat for sun protection
To Register for the class you can sign up below or in store. You can also register at the run location!
The preferred way of registration is online at the "Register" button below.
Email Allie.Boddy@mec.ca or call MEC London at (519)668-6657 x205 for details.