Walk to Run a 5K
Now's the time! You too can run 5K!
This beginner friendly ten week training program is designed to prepare participants to reach a distance of 5K. Participants will begin at different levels of fitness and are encouraged to complete each training session to the best of their ability.
Some of the weekly sessions will be preceded by a 15-20 minute lecture on topics related to running, including gear, nutrition and safety.
This clinic includes entry into MEC Barrie Race One on April 7, 2018.
- Dress appropriately for each clinic; consider snow, temperature and day light.
- There are washrooms and change rooms located in store.
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Watch / GPS Watch
- Hand Held Water Bottle / Hydration Belt
- Head Lamp (if day light is minimal)
January 18th, 25th
February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
If you haver any questions please email Lynda Day.