MEC Winnipeg Century Ride - 50K/100K - Duff Roblin Parkway Trail - Oct14
Unforunately, MEC Winnipeg has decided to cancel our MEC Winnipeg Century Ride.
Instead, we are having a group ride to ride the Century Ride courses on October 14, 2017 at 9am at Lockport Staging Area of Duff Roblin Parkway Trail (FOR FREE). We will have two bike leaders and a MEC Winnipeg bike mechanic on the course to support the group ride. As well, we will have refreshments, water, and snacks at the start and finish line and along the route!
GROUP RIDE INFOMATION
- 9am, Lockport Staging Area of Duff Roblin Parkway Trail
Cyclists may ride at their own pace, as long as they meet the minimum speed requirments to clear the course on time. 100K cyclists must ride at an average pace of 15km/hour to clear the course. 50K cyclists must ride at least 10km/hour.
- A there and back route from Lockport Staging Area to Gunn Road Staging Area of the Duff Roblin Parkway Trail.
- To watch a video of our 50K ride route, please visit: http://www.plotaroute.com/route/480929.
- A there and back route from Lockport Staging Area to Duff Roblin Provincal Park Staging Area of Duff Roblin Parkway Trail.
- To watch a video of our 100K ride route, please visit: http://www.plotaroute.com/route/480920.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the MEC Winnipeg Century Ride, please reach out to our Outreach and Learning Coordinator Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org.