Road Ride Meet-up
Attn: This is our last ride for the 2017 season. Join us again in the spring as we start up on Tuesday March 13th, 2018 (following Daylight Savings Time)!
RIDE WITH US.
Join us for a dynamic and engaging cycling workout with our energetic and experienced MEC leaders, every Tuesday at 6:15pm We'll be searching out new routes and getting you ready for your cycling goals - perhaps even the MEC Fall Century Ride!
WHAT TO EXPECT
For our Spring and Summer evening rides we will be offering two group options. Our "KOM / QOM Ride" will see an average pace of 30km/h - 33km/h. Our "Relaxed Ride" will see an average pace of 24km/h - 27km/h. All rides will leave the store no later than 6:15pm, please come ready to go. This is a “no drop” ride.
This class will include:
- 1.5 hr of coached road riding
- A program that will build throughout the season
- Tips on form and skills
You will need to bring:
- Your road bike
- Fenders (in inclemental weather)
- Your desire to kick butt in (and out of) the saddle!
KOM / QOM RIDE
- Come dressed for the weather (precipitation, temperature, trail conditions)
- Wear reflective clothing/ lights to ensure visibility and safety
- Gear check is available for storage during your ride
- Meet on the Bike Patio at MEC Victoria ready to ride!
For more information about our events, please contact the MEC Victoria Outreach Coordinator, Caitlin Brown, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (250)386-2667 ext.235
View photos from our local MEC events on MEC Victoria Flickr.