MEC Winnipeg Meetup Ride enable MEC members (and friends) to get active outside on two wheels, while encouraging personal fitness and fun. These rides are a great opportunity for introductory and intermediate cyclists to explore routes in and around the city, while gaining confidence riding in groups and making connections with other riders.
DIFFERENT STARTING LOCATION THIS WEEK!
This week we will explore a beautiful route south of the city, cycling out to St. Adolphe and back to St. Norbert. Optional visit to the St. Norbert Monastery Ruins post - ride.
Meet up in the St. Norbert Farmers Market parking lot at 6:15. Roll out will be ~6:30.
Function front and rear lights are required for this ride.
Pace: 25km/h - 30 km/h
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
- Helmets are MANDATORY.
- Charged Lights - REAR AND FRONT - are required for this ride.
- Road worthy bikes in good working order are required. (Road or Cross)
- Tools in case of a flat (Tube, Tire Levers, Patch Kitch, Pump)
- Reflective and weather specific clothing and gear (Windjacket/Sunglasses/Lights/etc.)
- Desire to pedal hard and have fun!
MEC WINNIPEG MEETUP RIDE LEADER AND SWEEPERS
Emily Payne, MEC Winnipeg Meetup Ride Leader
Jacquie Ross, MEC Winnipeg Meetup Ride Sweeper
Stefany Morrison, MEC Winnipeg Meetup Ride Sweeper
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our friendly MEC Winnipeg Outreach and Learning Coordinator Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-943-4202.