MEC BARRIE CENTURY RIDE
Join us for the 4th annual MEC Barrie 50K and 100K ride this fall. This event showcases the beauty of the Hills of Oro-Medonte. The ride will be an open road loop starting and ending at The Oro Fairgrounds. This route is a challenging one, but a great goal to work towards and end the riding season with a fun event!
Registration is now closed.
$40 (includes a meal)
VERY (5 spots) limited (due to meal availability) day of registration will be available at a cost of $50.
- Rider check in will run from 8:00am-8:45am at the Fairgrounds
- A hot, post ride meal is included in the entry fee.
- Aid stations along the course with food and water
- Chase vehicle to assist with major mechanical issues
- First-aid attendant along the route
- The route will be open to other users (cars and riders), so we advise that you use caution while out on the road. Riders will need to be self-sufficient along the ride: packing appropriate clothing for the day, a spare tube, pump and patch kit (in case you get a flat between aid stations), and food and water if you feel you'll need extra nourishment between aid stations. Please share the road.
*please note 100km route is approx. 92km in total - just shy of 100km
*please note 50km route is approx. 56km in total