Join us every Friday evening for Bike Maintenance Clinic from 7:30 - 8:30 pm. The 101 clinic is designed to go over basic details to help keep your bike in working order. Please note that all of our 101 clinics are only $10, are limited to 10 people and are a recommended prerequisite to attending one of our more advanced 201 clinics.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to bring your own bike to participate.
Personalize Your Bike - 101
By the end of this clinic, participants will:
- Know what to look for in tweaking their bike fit through swaping pedals, seats, crank arms, etc.
- Learn about and features when selecting new accessories for their bikes.
- Know the basic skills required to switch out Pedals, Saddles Racks, Tires on their bikes.
- Be able to install a set of Planet Bike fenders.
- Be aware of how MEC’s cycling staff and bike mechanics can help them assess their needs and fit requirements for more unique/unusual situations.
Questions or Concerns?
Email the Calgary store events team at CalgaryEvents@mec.ca or call 403-269-2420