Learn To Ride Road Clinic - May20
Learn New Skills - Build Confidence - Meet Smart Women - Do Fun Things!
If you're ready to learn mad bike skills and safe riding practices with a group of kick-ass ladies, then read on!
- Riding by yourself sort of frightens you.
- Road safety and traffic is a concern when you’re out riding.
- Hills and gearing are your nemesis and you're looking to figure out how to make them easier and be more efficient.
- Clipping in and out of your pedals scares you!
- Turning corners and fast downhills are nail biting experiences!
- You want to know how to prepare yourself and your bike for your ride especially if you're riding on your own.
- You feel intimidated by the thought of riding with others that might be too fast or experienced for you. You have no idea what you’re supposed to do when you ride in a group. And more often than not you feel like you’re holding the group up!
- You don’t know OR you can’t find anyone to ride with or you haven’t met the awesome ladies you are meant to ride with.
Then my Learn To Ride Skills Camp is for YOU!
This Skills Camp is going to give you all the bike handling skills and knowledge you need to get you started off on the right foot with road riding. AND it will introduce you to an amazingly fun group of ladies who love to ride as well, the Pura Vida Mavericks!
Is this right for me?
If you experience any of the above fears or struggles then YES absolutely!
I know what you might be thinking. "I'm not sure about this group setting" or, "the other ladies are probably better than me" or, "I don't want to hold up the group" or, "I'm not fast enough". But those are just excuses and MOST female riders suffer from these same thoughts as they start out in cycling. I'm here to tell you that you can totally do this and I want YOU to be a part of it! We're going to have you shift into becoming a more confident and competent rider in NO TIME!
Who Am I?
I’m Paige and I’m about to become your new cycling coach!
Here's what I'm about:
My motto is that safety comes first above all else. I teach what I teach because I’m so super passionate about keeping people safe and supported while riding in groups and with a set of killer bike handling skills!
I’ve been EXACTLY where you are right now. AND I had no one to show me the ropes. I learned the hard way and I certainly do not want that for you! I have yelled profanities, especially on hills! Tried for my inside voice but sometimes it came out my outside voice!
I created my cycling programs for women just like you. AND it’s why I created a community of women called the Pura Vida Mavericks. So I can support you after this clinic as well! Think of the Mavericks as your new accountability and FUN partners!