JOIN US FOR OUR MEET-UP RUN TO GET BACK OUTSIDE AND GET READY FOR YOUR SPRING AND SUMMER EVENTS!
We run rain or shine and typically complete from 5-7km of hills including a recovery loop. The hill is 160 m and the whole loop is 700 m inclusive. We are incorporating a few mins of strength training at the top of the hill before we start our recovery loop. We aim to complete 7 loops and try to make it a little more challenging each week. Come out and embrace Spring while complementing any other training you may be doing.
- 160m Hill
- 5 minute strength combo
- 540m recovery loop
- No group running experience is required and beginners are welcome
- All runs start and finish from Harris Park
- Gear check is not available at this location (so leave your valuables in your car!)
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC London staff run leader
Out of courtesy for those attending, MEC staff runs will start promptly at 6:00pm
- We recommend that participants are comfortable running a minimum of 3K or have been active over the winter
- Dress appropriately for the run; consider rain, temperature and day light
- It is recommnended to bring the following:
- Water bottle
- Running shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat for sun protection
To Register for the class you can sign up below or in store. You can also register at the run location!
The preferred way of registration is online at the "Register" button below.
Email Allie.Boddy@mec.ca or call MEC London at (519)668-6657 x205 for details.