Road Ride Meet-Up - Apr22
RIDE WITH US.
Join us for a dynamic and engaging cycling workout with our energetic and experienced MEC leaders, every Saturday at 10:30am! We'll be searching out new routes and getting you ready for your cycling goals - perhaps even the MEC Spring Century Ride!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Riders should be comfortable riding in a group at speeds of 27-30km/hr. All rides will leave the store no later than 10:40am, please come ready to go. Post-ride coffee at a predetermined location. This is a “no drop” ride.
This class will include:
- 1.5 hr of coached road riding
- A program that will build throughout the season
- Tips on form and skills
You will need to bring:
- Your road bike
- Fenders (in inclemental weather)
- Your desire to kick butt in (and out of) the saddle!
- Come dressed for the weather (precipitation, temperature, trail conditions)
- Wear reflective clothing/ lights to ensure visibility and safety
- Gear check is available for storage during your ride
- Meet on the Bike Patio at MEC Victoria ready to ride!
For more information about our events, please contact the MEC Victoria Outreach Coordinator, Caitlin Brown, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (250)386-2667 ext.235
View photos from our local MEC events on MEC Victoria Flickr.
Connect with us.