COME TRAIL RUN WITH MEC
Run wild! Join our free meet-up trail run for an advanced trail running adventure! We will be exploring the great North Shore trails for approximately 2 hours every Saturday. We will have two leaders to accomodate a variety of experience.
- Meet-up location: Alternates between Old Buck Trailhead (off Anne MacDonald Way near Parkgate shopping centre) and Lynn Headwaters @ End of the Line General Store (4193 Lynn Valley Road)
- Old Buck Trailhead : Mar 11, Mar 25, Apr 8, Apr 22, May 6
- Lynn Headwaters, End of the Line General Store: Mar 18, Apr 1, Apr 29
- NO RUN April 15th- Sign up for MEC Lower Mainland: Road Race FOUR: 10k/21k
- New routes every week
- All runs are led by enthusiastic MEC staff members and run rain or shine!
- These runs will be longer and more challenging than our Wednesday night meet-up group. Expect to be on techincal and possibly hilly terrain and running for 2 hours.
What to bring:
- Trail running shoes
- Running pack with a warm layer of clothing, water, snack, whistle, light. (cell phone is optional.)
You need not sign up to join, simply meet us at the meet-up location.
*Participants will need to sign a waiver before every meet-up run.
If you have any questions please email Shannon at email@example.com or call the store at 604-990-4417