MEC Toronto Century Ride 2017 - Horseshoe Valley
Registration is closed. Day of registration is $60 cash (cash only as we won’t have a credit card machine onsite). Registration is open from 8:00am to 8:45am. Don’t worry, you’ll have no trouble getting a spot. We hope to see you at the event.
This is a one day cycling adventure on an open course for people who are passionate about their active lifestyles. Beautiful riding on a 100K or 65K (approximate) routes that takes you on the quiet rural roads of scenic Oro. The event starts and finishes at Horeshoe Resort. This is a chance to spin with a motivated group on terrific Canadian asphalt. There will be marshals and directional signs along the course, as well as a rest stop midway complete with replenishments, and a bike mechanic for minor repairs. The staggered start will begin at 9:00AM and close at 9:30AM. Upon finishing, celebrate your accomplishment with food, drink and the camaraderie of other riders at the Apres Ride at Horseshoe Resort.
- Incredible value - $40
- Post-ride festivities at Horseshoe Resort
- Rest stops featuring light snacks (bananas, gels, bars, etc.) and water
- GPX files - available closer to race-day
- MEC mechanics available PRE-race for minor last-minute adjustments
- Mechanical and medical support at rest stations.
Event Day Timeline @ Horseshoe Resort:
- Registration opens from 7:45am to 8:30am
- Start time begins at 9:00am
- Lunch begins around 12:00pm
- Online registration closes at 12:00pm (Noon) on July 13th.
- If there are spaces available (the ride is capped at 500) there will be day of registration onsite for $60 Cash. Registration is open 7:45am to 8:30am.
STAY AND RIDE!
MEC is happy to announce a Stay and Ride partnership with Horseshoe Resort! MEC Century Ride participants will recieve a discount rate on their room at Horseshoe Resort the weekend of the ride. Please click the image below to take advantage of this terrific deal.
This ride will NOT be on closed roads, so use caution out there - follow the rules of the road and helmets are mandatory. We will be offering a 65K AND 100K.
*Note: Although MEC will provide some mechanical support, be sure to make yourself self-sufficient. Please pack appropriate clothing, tubes, pumps, extra food and water.
ALL distances start and finish at Horseshoe Resort.
All water stations will be equipped with MEC's electrolyte partner, nuun hydration. nuun is high in electrolytes, yet low in sugar to keep you optimally hydrated throughout the race.
Stay up to date with the latest news around MEC Toronto.
Looking to help out? We love volunteers! For more information, please click on the image below.